- The Customer is responsible for the information of the recipient’s correct name and address. This information should be precise, accurate and complete (e.g. it should include the telephone number, flat number, wing and the floor) to enable delivery under normal conditions.
- Mypedika reserves the right to call the recipient to obtain the details needed to make a smooth delivery and to be available to receive the delivery, which means that the telephone number has to be correct and the recipient has to be there to answer the phone.
- Please be aware that the weights indicated are approximate and might vary.
- Mypedika cannot warranty the quality of its products if the recipient does not ensure proper storage conditions or storing in the refrigerator after receiving.
- For any order modifications (billing or delivery address, delivery date etc.), please contact our Customer Service Department at least two working days before the original delivery date. By mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note : The risk of product unavailability is higher during holiday periods, during Diwali and especially the year-end holidays, than during the rest of the year.
- If there is a shortage of a particular product, we will call you or send an e-mail as soon as possible to find a solution
- Postpone delivery until the product is available again, if and when this is possible
- Replace the product with one that is comparable in terms of quality and price
You Agree and Confirm
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. address or wrong name any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by mypedika for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the mypedika.com
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Mypedika reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found to be false (fully or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound to the conditions of sale included in the item’s description
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Mypedika Proprietor may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
Copyright & Trademark
Mypedika, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to Mypedika proprietor The compilation of all Contents on this Website is the exclusive property of Mypedika and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Mypedika and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Mypedika. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. Mypedika holds all the rights to terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to Mypedika. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.