What information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We may collect and store the following information:
- all information based on your activities on the sites including but not limited to bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account and other information from your interaction with our sites, content, services, and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- contact numbers, address, email address and sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- discussions, chats, dispute resolution, communications through our sites, and communications sent to us;
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and other supplemental information from third parties.
- We will be sending emails and sms to email ids and mobile numbers collected via registration form and order form
Our very reason in collecting your personal information is to provide you with the best, safe, smooth, efficient experience. You understand and agree that we may use your personal information to provide the services and customer support you request; to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems; to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement; to customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising; to tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
You agree and allow us for the disclosure of your personal information to enforce our policies, to respond to legal requirements, to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. The aforementioned information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also disclose your information to our business partners, affiliates and corporate entities whom you have business transactions.
In an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. It should be noted that we don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We secure your information during transmission by using a system which encrypts information you input.. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Your information is stored on our server and we use system to protect such information.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our policies and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS